Frazier Cycling provides customized training programs and cycling-related services for cyclists of all levels and abilities. Our results-based performance programs target your goals, your schedule and your needs. We are experts and have trained all skill levels from elite athletes, to beginners to the physically challenged.
Our training is not just for competitive riders. Families participate through our Frazier Cycling Kids team and the Beginners/Novice and spouse groups, which meet regularly for training and rides. When families cycle together, fitness and exercise become more of a lifestyle rather than just a pastime, creating a healthy environment for raising children. To encourage family participation in our programs, we offer 50% discounts to additional family members who join.
Frazier Cycling offers the opportunity to cycle with an organized cycling group, Frazier Cycling Partners. Skill level of members vary and rides are based on grouping cyclists with equally skilled riders. Several times a year there are social rides in which all members can participate together.
Our Performance Enhancement Team is anxious to help you:
- Coach Ralph Frazier, USAC Expert Cycling Coach
- Coach Kelli Rogan, USAC Expert Cycling Coach
- Coach Esther Davis, USAC Club Cycling Coach
- Dr. Jay Alberts, Exercise Science
- Coach Kati Vines, Exercise and Sports Psychology
- Dr. Mark Cullen, Sports medicine physician and orthopedic surgeon
- Paul Kelly, Yoga instructor
Whatever your goal
- Improve your race results through designed training and testing
- Qualify for the USCF National Championships
- Qualify for the World Champion Ironman Triathlon
- Compete in ultra-distance cycling events
- Push yourself to another level
- Prepare for your first cycling event or race
- Compete in your first triathlon
- Complete RAGBRAI (Register?s Annual Great Bike Ride Across Iowa)
- Lose weight and get fit
- Ride faster, longer, harder
- Get your children more active
- Cultivate an activity for the whole family
- Ride with a group for safety and camaraderie
- Have FUN!
We can help you get there! Contact us now and let's get cycling!